Sunday 15 June 2008

Purposes etc of blog


This blog has been created in response to a dire period of MA dissertation inactivity, as a means by which I can hold myself accountable in front of my peers for such inaction over the next few months. I will be mainly using it to discuss matters pertaining to theories of the group and subjectivity, following in the wake of Sartre's Critique of Dialectical Reason and encompassing both Guattari's solo works (mainly The Three Ecologies and Chaosmosis as well as his earlier writings on transversality in an institutional setting) and Badiou (Being and Event and more recent work including Logics of Worlds).

1 comment:

Matt said...

Do you fancy doing another read through of Kloss's Living Currency in a few days? I need to try and fix a position on it and could do with some help.